To cancel a lesson:
(1) Contact your instructor; and, (2) Call SAM at 269-409-1191 or email www.schoolofamericanmusic.com
- 24 hour advance notification is required for an absence to be excused. Otherwise, you are responsible for full payment of the missed lesson — this also applies to scholarship students. More notice is preferred, when possible.
- If an instructor cancels a lesson, there will be no charge to the student and every attempt will be made to notify you in a timely manner.
- Make-up lessons may be offered at the instructor’s discretion but are limited to schedule availability.
- Three no-show/unexcused absences can result in termination.
Exceptions: Sudden student or immediate family illness or emergency situations will be excused with a day-of-lesson phone call. Emergencies do NOT include failing to practice, general disinterest, shopping, birthdays, forgetting instrument, etc.