Skip to content
- Students must pay for lessons prior to the first lesson. $10 late fees will apply.
- Individual one hour lessons cost $26.00. Half hour lessons are available for some instruments at $22.00. Couples lessons are available for guitar only at $20.00 per person.
- Students will be charged their respective rates for no-shows.
- Checks, money orders, cash can be paid to the Executive Director at SAM. Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover) are only accepted on our website via PayPal: http://www.schoolofamericanmusic.com/cost-of-lessons/
- Blocks of 5 or 10 payments can be arranged by contacting the Executive Director.
- Your account will be credited for any excused absences or instructor cancellations
- Make checks payable to: The School of American Music. Note student name and instructor on the check for proper credit. This is especially important if there are multiple lessons or siblilngs.
- Instructors do NOT accept cash payment. Instructors are not aware of fees or account status. All account questions should be directed to the Executive Director.
- Lessons will be discontinued if an account becomes delinquent.